The next sitting of the MRII Examination will be on Saturday March 2nd 2019 in Dublin City University.
Only Student Members of the MRII can purchase the MRII Examination Syllabus and apply for the MRII Examination. Non-members should first apply for membership. You can print a receipt when you complete your transaction and your syllabus will be dispatched within 3 working days. Please enter your address carefully.
In the event of a query please telephone Andrea Gaffney on 058 43955 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions
- We do not provide refunds. All payments are processed by Stripe. We do not store credit card information.
- No information collected through this form is passed on to another party, other than the payment processor.
- Your examination fee can be carried over for one year. If costs to hold the examination increase for 2020, you will be charged that additional amount.
There will also be a nominal charge for provision of updated materials. You will need to re-apply.
- If you do not sit the 2019 or 2020 Examination the fee is forfeited.
- Your results will be posted to the address you have provided within two weeks of the Examination date.
- Student members are obliged to attend at least one MRII event before sitting the MRII examination.
- Following successful completion of the MRII examination members should endeavour to attend as many meetings as possible in each calendar year.
- You should carefully retain your Certificate of Completion. Duplicate certificates cannot be re-issued (a letter confirming your successful completion can be issued).
- The closing date for receipt of applications is December 31st 2017.
- From time to time it may be necessary to update the Examination Syllabus – the MRII only take responsibility for updating copies purchased directly from MRII Head Office.
- Should you wish to apply for a recheck of your script you should contact a member of the Educational Committee. The deadline for a recheck application for the 2019 examination is Friday March 29th. The re-check fee is €50. Scripts cannot be returned to candidates under any circumstances.
- Paper 1 is two hours: 10.00am – 12.00pm | Paper 2 is two hours: 2.00pm – 4.00 pm.
- On Examination Day please bring a pencil, a sharpener and an eraser.
- MRII Company Registration Number: 98264
- Postal Address: MRII, PO Box 500, Dungarvan, Co. Waterford