Terms & Conditions
- We do not provide refunds.
- All payments are processed by Realex Payments.We do not store credit card information. No information collected through this form is passed on to another party,
other than the payment processor.
- Student members are obliged to attend at least one educational meeting before sitting the MRII examination. Following successful completion of the MRII examination Full/Associate members should endeavour to attend as many meetings as possible in each calendar year. See our
Calendar of Events for upcoming educational meetings.
- Membership of the MRII is open to those 18 years and over who are employed (or seek to be employed) as Medical Sales Personnel in Ireland.
- The M.R.I.I. is a company limited by guarantee and not having share capital.
- The Council, which is the governing body of the Institute, is constituted as follows: the President and immediate past President, ten elected representatives from amongst the Register of Members and one$
- The operational procedures of the Council are outlined in the Memorandum and Articles of Association of the Institute.
- Student members may participate fully in the activities of the Institute but may not serve as a Council member and may not vote at elections.
- Student members agree to make every effort to attempt the Institute's membership examination within two years of enrolment on the student register.
- MRII Company Registration Number: 98264
- Postal Address: MRII, PO Box 500, Dungarvan, Co. Waterford