Terms & Conditions
- The information you provide in this form will be used solely for the purpose of your membership of the MRII and will never be passed to a 3rd party.
You will receive emails and on occasion information by post relating to MRII events and activities.
From time to time we will send you information on behalf of our sponsors.
An unsubscribe option will appear at the end of each email. If you unsubscribe on any occasion you are unsubscribing to all future emails from the MRII.
If you wish to cancel your membership at any stage you need to inform us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The use of the initials MMRII is not permitted for Affiliate Members.
- We do not provide refunds.
- All payments are processed by Realex Payments.We do not store credit card information. No information collected through this form is passed on to another party,
other than the payment processor.
- Membership of the MRII is open to those 18 years and over who are employed (or seek to be employed) as Medical Sales Personnel in Ireland.
- The M.R.I.I. is a company limited by guarantee and not having share capital.
- The Council, which is the governing body of the Institute, is constituted as follows: the President and immediate past President, ten elected representatives from amongst the Register of Members and one$
- The operational procedures of the Council are outlined in the Memorandum and Articles of Association of the Institute.
- MRII Company Registration Number: 98264
- Postal Address: MRII, PO Box 500, Dungarvan, Co. Waterford