The MRII Live@Lunchtime Webinar Series is free for MRII members, €25 for non-members.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Speaker: Erik Jackman, Associate Director of Account Management, IQVIA
Prior to joining IQVIA, Erik worked in Grünenthal Pharma for nearly 10 years. Starting out as a Medical Representative working in Primary Care in South Dublin, Erik moved into South Leinster Hospitals in 2013 selling analgesics and other pain control products. In 2015, Erik was brought into the Grünenthal office working with sales and CRM data as a Sales Force Effectiveness Manager. In November 2017, Erik joined IQVIA Solutions Ireland as part of the Key Accounts team and was recently promoted to Associate Director of Account Management. Erik is a business graduate from Massey University in Auckland, New Zealand and has been living in Ireland since 2002.
This presentation will include:
- An overview of the pharmacy market during Covid-19 including insights into buying and customer behaviour
- HCP practice impact during Covid-19
- Patient treatment impact during Covid-19
- Engagement insights with HCPs pre and post Covid-19
- How industry can support HCPs during Covid-19
- Results are based on responses from GPs and Consultants