Applications for the 2023 MRII Examination are now closed.
Terms & Conditions
- We do not provide refunds. All payments are processed by Stripe. The MRII do not store credit card information.
- No information collected through this form is passed on to another party, other than the payment processor.
- Your examination fee can be carried over for one year. If costs to hold the examination increase the following year, you will be charged that additional amount. There will also be a charge for the provision of updated syllabus materials. You will need to re-apply to sit the MRII examination.
- If you do not sit the MRII examination on the second year, your examination fee is forfeited.
- If you are repeating your MRII Examination you need to specify if you are repeating one or both papers.
- Your examination results will be posted to the address you have provided within two weeks of the Examination date.
- Student members are obliged to attend at least one MRII event before sitting the MRII examination.
- Following successful completion of the MRII examination members should endeavour to attend as many meetings as possible in each calendar year.
- You should carefully retain your Certificate of Completion. Duplicate certificates cannot be re-issued (a letter confirming your successful completion can be issued).
- The closing date for receipt of applications each year is December 31st.
- From time to time it may be necessary to update the Examination Syllabus – the MRII only take responsibility for updating copies purchased directly from MRII Head Office.
- Should you wish to apply for a recheck of your script you should contact the MRII office. The deadline for a recheck 2 weeks after the Examination date. The re-check fee is €50. Scripts cannot be returned to candidates under any circumstances.
- MRII Company Registration Number: 98264. Postal Address: MRII, PO Box 500, Dungarvan, Co. Waterford