THIS PAGE IS FOR NEW MEMBERS ONLY – EXISTING MEMBERS SHOULD RENEW VIA YOUR INVOICE, a copy can be requested from firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership of the MRII is open to those who are employed (or seek to be employed) as Healthcare Industry Representatives in Ireland. MRII members work in customer facing roles within a healthcare setting in Ireland.
There are two grades of membership for new members to choose from:
10 Reasons you should be an MRII Member…
- Unparalleled networking opportunities allowing members to connect with other healthcare sales professionals.
- The healthcare sales industry and field of medicine is always in a state of change. The MRII offers many lunchtime webinars allowing members to keep up to date with topical subjects and news of interest for your continued education.
- Active participation will enhance your CV and you, both professionally and personally.
- Some MRII members are job seekers and have secured jobs through active MRII involvement.
- Use of the initials MMRII to denote full MRII membership.
- Affiliate membership option for those whose career development plan does not include the MRII Examination.
- Student members can apply for the MRII examination giving you access to the MRII syllabus providing you with industry recognised qualification.
- Opportunity to sit on Council to allow you to shape the events, activities and future of your professional organisation.
- Increase your network and skills with our Ambassador and Volunteer programmes.
- Pulse, the National Medical Sales Conference, as an MRII member, you are in a unique position to attend (our largest gathering of the year) with like-minded professionals.