Membership of the MRII is open to those who are employed (or seek to be employed) as Healthcare Industry Representatives in Ireland.
There are four grades of membership:
Members who are going on maternity leave should update their email address, if necessary (firstname.lastname@example.org). They will remain on the membership list and be kept up to date during their leave and welcomed back on their return.
10 Reasons you should be an MRII Member…
- We are the only body representing your profession in Ireland.
- Enhance your network – meet industry colleagues and service providers and stay informed.
- Our National Conference provides an essential learning and networking opportunity.
- Broaden your knowledge – physical meetings, webinars/podcasts, tours and courses.
- Gain access to the MRII Syllabus and Examination providing you with an industry recognised qualification.
- Active participation will enhance your CV and you, both professionally and personally.
- MRII Ambassador and Volunteer Programmes and Annual Awards for Members.
- Gain strength from our numbers.
- Many members have secured jobs through MRII contacts and initiatives.
- New Affiliate membership option for those whose career development plan does not include the MRII Examination.