THIS PAGE IS FOR NEW MEMBERS ONLY – EXISTING MEMBERS SHOULD RENEW VIA YOUR INVOICE, a copy can be requested from email@example.com
Membership of the MRII is open to those who are employed (or seek to be employed) as Healthcare Industry Representatives in Ireland. MRII members work in customer facing roles within a healthcare setting in Ireland.
There are two grades of membership for new members to choose from:
10 Reasons you should be an MRII Member…
- We are the only body representing your profession in Ireland.
- Enhance your network – meet industry colleagues and service providers and stay informed.
- Our National Conference provides an essential learning and networking opportunity.
- Broaden your knowledge – physical meetings, webinars/podcasts, tours and courses.
- Gain access to the MRII Syllabus and Examination providing you with an industry recognised qualification.
- Active participation will enhance your CV and you, both professionally and personally.
- MRII Ambassador and Volunteer Programmes and Annual Awards for Members.
- Gain strength from our numbers.
- Many members have secured jobs through MRII contacts and initiatives.
- New Affiliate membership option for those whose career development plan does not include the MRII Examination.