- Members gain access to the MRII Examination Syllabus which allows them to acquire medical, pharmacological and physiological knowledge beyond the limits of the their company’s product range, as well as up to date information on the Irish health services and the IPHA, IGMA and IMSTA Codes.
- Members are afforded the opportunity to complete the MRII examination which provides them with a qualification of established merit within the healthcare sector in Ireland.
- Full members are afforded the right to use the letters MMRII (Member of the MRII) after their name signifying that have completed the MRII examination and are current members.
NETWORKING AND EVENTS
USE YOUR MRII MEMBERSHIP / INVOLVEMENT IN YOUR APPRAISAL
- Full members may vote at the Annual General Meeting.
- Full members of the MRII are invited to sit on Council and to become actively involved in the running and future direction of the Institute.
- Members are invited to apply for the role of MRII Ambassador for their company.
- Regular e-mail update on Institute activities.
- Members receive CONNECT – annual newsletter of the MRII.