- Members gain access to the MRII Examination Syllabus which allows them to acquire medical, pharmacological and physiological knowledge beyond the limits of the their company’s product range, as well as up to date information on the Irish health services and the IPHA, IGMA and IMSTA Codes.
- Members are afforded the opportunity to complete the MRII examination which provides them with a qualification of established merit within the healthcare sector in Ireland.
- Full members are afforded the right to use the letters MMRII (Member of the MRII) after their name signifying that have completed the MRII examination and are current members.
NETWORKING AND EVENTS
USE YOUR MRII MEMBERSHIP / INVOLVEMENT IN YOUR APPRAISAL
- Full members may vote at the Annual General Meeting.
- Full members of the MRII are invited to sit on Council and to become actively involved in the running and future direction of the Institute.
- Members are invited to apply for the role of MRII Ambassador for their company.
- Regular e-mail update on Institute activities.
- Members receive CONNECT – annual newsletter of the MRII.
MRII MEMBERS’ ASSISTANCE
- Modern life can be very stressful and can potentially lead to mental health or personal issues. Making the first contact is the most important step. If you are in that situation or are concerned for a colleague, you can contact us in confidence and we will strive to guide you in the most appropriate direction. An EAP (Employee Assistance Program) is also an excellent resource that most companies are linked to. If it is an urgent situation, please be sure to contact your GP. In order to avail of this service please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 058.43955. Confidentiality is guaranteed
- There is a Benevolent Fund in place which is administered by the Institute Fellows. In cases of hardship proposal for claim from the fund is recommended by the Fellows to Council and all due consideration is given to both the interests of the fund and the proposal for claim.