Student members are obliged to attend at least one educational meeting before sitting the MRII examination. Following successful completion of the MRII examination Full/Affiliate members should endeavour to attend as many meetings as possible in each calendar year.
- Full Membership €160
- Student Membership €150
- Affiliate Membership €160
Note: It is preferable that you make this transaction online. A receipt will be issued to you immediately. If you wish to request an invoice it may result in a delay in your membership renewal.
Note: your credit card details are never seen or held by MRII.
Terms & Conditions
- The information you provide in this form will be used solely for the purpose of your membership of the MRII and will never be passed to a 3rd party. You will receive emails and on occasion information by post relating to MRII events and activities. From time to time we will send you information on behalf of our sponsors. An unsubscribe option will appear at the end of each email. If you unsubscribe on any occasion you are unsubscribing to all future emails from the MRII. If you wish to cancel your membership at any stage you need to inform us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We do not provide refunds.
- All payments are processed by Realex Payments.We do not store credit card information. No information collected through this form is passed on to another party, other than the payment processor.
- Student members are obliged to attend at least one educational meeting before sitting the MRII examination. Following successful completion of the MRII examination Full/Associate members should endeavour to attend as many meetings as possible in each calendar year. See our Calendar of Events for upcoming educational meetings.
- Membership of the MRII is open to those 18 years and over who are employed (or seek to be employed) as Medical Sales Personnel in Ireland.
- The M.R.I.I. is a company limited by guarantee and not having share capital.
- The Council, which is the governing body of the Institute, is constituted as follows: the President and immediate past President, elected representatives from amongst the Register of Members.
- The operational procedures of the Council are outlined in the Memorandum and Articles of Association of the Institute.
- Student members may participate fully in the activities of the Institute but may not serve as a Council member and may not vote at elections.
- Student members agree to make every effort to attempt the Institute’s membership examination within two years of enrolment on the student register.
- MRII Company Registration Number: 98264 Postal Address: MRII, PO Box 500, Dungarvan, Co. Waterford